Robot Technologies of PC KIDS
Our communication robot PASI dances the well-known PPAP.
We've participated in International Robot Exhibition2015(2015/12/2 (Wed) - 12/5 (Saturday)).
This is our PR video.
This is the "proxy study robot" which we are developing now.
Currently, it can write mathematical calculations and pronunciation of kanji characters which are like homework in a junior high school.
On our system, the camera reads problems,
the program finds out solutions to the problems,
and the arm writes the solutions on a paper in position.
PC KIDS's Robots
PC KIDS will contribute to a future life with communication robots.
※The photograph is an image . It is different from the actual size .
PASI is a communication robot based on our AI technologies. He is designed as a baseball fan.
So you can enjoy talking about it with him. He speaks with gestures. If he meets his favorite woman, he'll propose to her.
PCK 2 is a reception robot which works on your company's reception desk. He automatically acts as a guide.
He says hello to you as you meet him, and he shows an extension as you ask him.
AI Technologies of PC KIDS
A conversation system on AI
Thinking routines of AI
A sample conversation
Human "Which teams are champions in this year?" Robot "They are the Hawks and the Swallows."
Facts, rules, and the negation of the semantic analysis
- c 1(2015, P , H ) (The champion of the Pacific League is the Hawks.)
- c 1(2015, C , S ) (The champion of the Central League is the Swallows.)
- c 2(y , [t 1, t 2])∨¬c 1(y , P , t 1)∨¬c 1(y , C , t 2) (The champions of both the leagues are the pair of the Pacific League's one and the Central League's one.)
- answer (p , askc 2(y ))∨¬c 2(y , p ) (Answer the champions of both the leagues if you are asked them.)
- ¬answer (x , askc 2(2015)) (The negation of "Which teams are champions of both the league in 2015?")
A proof diagram on the resolution
The semantic generation on the unification
The unificationx ←[H , S ]means "They are the Hawks and the Swallows."
Thinking routines of a chatterbot
Answer "They are the Hawks and the Swallows." when both the words "this year" and "champions" are used.
PC KIDS CO.,LTD.
Kokusai Bldg. 3F, 5-1-5 Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-0021 Japan
Tel：+81-3-6240-1860 Fax：+81-3-6240-1861 Mail：firstname.lastname@example.org